Click the type of locations you wish to view for this floor:
Mouse-over, or click on the numbers on the map to view details for that location.
You are currently viewing the Areas
Collections - Books
Books can be found here on the following topics:
- General Science, Mathematics
- Physics, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Biological Sciences
- Health, Forensic Sciences
- General Engineering, Materials Science, Energy
- Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- Civil and Structural Engineering, Transport and Vehicle Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Explosives
Collections - Journals & Reports
- Current and past copies of journals, in Technology. Please note that journals are Reference Only but may be be photocopied in the Library (subject to copyright permissions). Many more journals are available on line.
- Technology Reports series, e.g. selected SPIE Reports, CIRIA, etc.
Lift to the Ground Floor.
Stairs & Refuge Area
Stairs leading to the Ground Floor. At the top of these stairs is a refuge area, for use by disabled customers in the event of a fire or other emergency evacuation.
Study Area 1
- Quieter study area without PCs - space to spread out and learn
Study Area 2
- Study area including 4 PCs and nearby printing facilities
Study Area 3
- Larger study area with 6 PCs, one of which is linked to a scanner. A printer/photocopier is available here.
Study Area 4
- Study area with ample desk space, 2 PCs and nearby printing facilities.